Our Christmas music program is tomorrow night at 6:30pm. The program is called “A New Heart” and students have been working really hard preparing. Please do not arrive at the church prior to 6:10pm. A letter from Mrs. Johnson went home digitally and with students about the program. If you have questions please email email@example.com.
Holy Family School has a generous staff. Instead of participating in a staff gift exchange, the staff donated $250 to the Asotin County Food Bank.
Our Choir will be singing at Austen Manor on Wednesday. Students are excited to spread Christmas Cheer in our community!
This Advent, each class participated in our first annual Advent door decorating competition. Father Root and Sharon Clizer from the parish office judged the doors. The winning door was Kindergarten- Carol Ingram, 2nd place was 6th grade-Sheri Gehring and third place was PK-Sophia Henry. The Kindergarten class earned a trophy for the month. We have a very special trophy! It is the Holy Family. Thank you to all the teachers and parents for creating such wonderful doors.
Check out this link to learn more about Catholic Christmas traditions:
Christmas break begins December 20th at 11:30am and school resumes on January 7th.
- 12/17 6:30pm Christmas Program
- 12/18 8:30am Mass (6th grade presenting)
- 12/20 Early Release 11:30am Buses Run/No Lunch or Extended Day
Urgent Needs– Please call the school office if you can volunteer for any of these activities
- Cookies for the music program (counts as an hour of volunteer time)
- Take down decorations following the music program on December 17th
- Lunch server on Fridays 10:50-11:45am
- Sell donated antique toys on Ebay