- Pancake breakfast for students, Mardi Gras parade with masks, burning of the Palms with prayer service
- 9am Mass (please join us)
- Rice & Bread Meal (please let us know if you plan on attending)
Stations of the Cross 1:45 pm (please join us)
- March 3rd
- March 10th
- March 17th
- March 24th
- March 31st
- April 14th Good Friday (Live Stations 10:30am)
Pre-School through 6th grade Future Parents/Students Open House is March 10th from 10-11am. Please share our Open House information with friends, family and neighbors. Holy Family has an amazing faith-filled learning environment with certified teachers and principal. Each student from K-6 has a chromebook, which provides the opportunity for research and publishing, we have a fabulous music program, which includes band and choir, and the best part of attending Holy Family School is learning about Jesus. Please spread the word!
Our auction is May 13th and the theme is Treasures of the Deep. It is always a wonderful community event and we hope everyone is able to attend. If you have a new or handmade item you would like to donate please bring it to the school office. We would also appreciate donations of wine and gift cards for various baskets or wine racks. If you would like to be one of the sponsors of the auction, please contact the school office.
Flocknote is a new communication tool we are using at Holy Family Parish and School. You can pick which groups to subscribe to and you can unsubscribe any time. Visit our school/parish at: flocknote.com/HolyFamilyParish11 or Text Kind to 84576 from your phone to subscribe to updates. These newsletters are being sent digitally using Flocknote.
- Greg Kammers and Greg Entel replaced the broken tunnel on play structure, and replaced our aging basketball hoops.
- The Love the Wine You’re With volunteers: Jack and Regina Sullivan, Stephanie Fazzari, Paula Hornbeck, Tony and Jodee Maiorana, Patty Urquhart, Lynette Ausman, Shannon Rimmelspacher, Joe Savage, Dale Funke, Daren Broemeling and Shelly Frei.
- 2/23 11:40 Early Release/Conferences (extended care open, lunches and buses, no Tech Lab)
- 2/24 11:40 Early Release/Professional Development (extended care open, lunches and buses)
- 2/27 SCRIP orders due
- 2/28 Mardi Gras, Pancake Breakfast for students
- 3/1 Ash Wednesday, 9am Mass, 11:30 Rice Meal (please let us know if you plan to attend)
- 3/3 1:45 Stations of the Cross
- Palms from last year (we need them by Monday)
- New large cones for carpool lane in the back of the school
- Weeding and trimming flower beds around the school
- Concrete patching between the building and playground